Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lively

When thinking of who I want to be like I think one name first everytime: Blake Lively.


I mean is there a flaw in her somewhere?


Blake is perfectly fashionable and always looks happy.


I mean, she got Ryan Reynolds for crying out loud!



I think the thing that makes her stand out the most is her quiet confidence. She isn't afraid of what others think, but she doesn't try to act like she is better than anyone.


Isn't it funny how we so long to be someone else? Blake Lively is just the first person on my never-ending list. Why can't we just be satisfied with who we are? Because we are constantly trying to better ourselves. We look up to people we think "have it all" and possess qualities we want to see in ourselves.

There's nothing wrong with admiration though.


always,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment