Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Round 2

Life has a funny way of never going as planned. Like how I accidentally forgot to schedule my post for Friday? This weekend was the perfect medicine to a long week.


Florida brought us sunny blue skies and everyone was outside to enjoy.

My weekend consisted of catching some rays, hitting the gym and with dinners all with the girls, midnight cookies and funny movies.

Top it off with a homemade strawberry cake from the boyfriend and call it a much needed break.


And here is a little something that has been heavy on my heart this last week:



I am a planner. I am extremely stubborn. Lately I've been dreading reality: the present moments, and the future ones. 
I have to fully accept that despite my heart and my plans, ultimately- my future is planned by Him. Sometimes His plans are not mine, no matter how much I want them to be. I am learning to trust in Him, no matter how hard it is.

I know this is too deep for a Monday morning, but lets start it off right!

always,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment